How to Look Youthful with Facial Fillers
If you wake up every morning to a face that has lost its volume or fullness then it could be time to think about investing in Cosmetic dermal facial fillers. Facial fillers help diminish fine lines and wrinkles and restore fullness and volume to the face to combat the loss of facial fatty tissue that naturally disappears from our face as we age. Aging causes our cheeks sag and frown lines more visible.
What Filler is Best For Me?
Fillers are used for:
- Treatment of fine lines and wrinkles
- Some types of facial scars
- In order to add volume to the face
- Add volume to lips
Not every facial filler is the right one for every type of skin. The best results come from using filler that is perfect for you and having it injected by an experienced physician like Jean Casello, MD who founded RenovoMD, in 2008 where she administers the latest skin treatments. Some different types of fillers are:
- Belotero — An FDA-approved filler designed for fine lines that last about six months.
- Juvederm — A smooth hylaronic acid gel filler that provides results for about 6-8 months.
- Radiesse — Ideal for filling in deeper lines and wrinkles that lasts more than a year.
- Voluma — One of the newer fillers, that is indicated for cheek augmentation and lasts about 18 months.
Am I a Good Candidate?
You could be a good candidate for facial fillers if you:
- Are not a smoker
- Are in good physical health
- Know what to expect when getting facial fillers
- Are not looking for severe results like with a facelift or brow lift
What is a Treatment Like?
Before injecting any filler your doctor will analyze your face and determine the best filler product and technique to use to get the results you are looking for. Once the injection sites have been determined they will be marked and a topical anesthesia may be used to numb that area in order to diminish any discomfort. The filler is injected and the whole process can take between 15 minutes to an hour depending on the area that is being treated. After the procedure is complete, you can return to your regular schedule without downtime.
Are There Any Side Effects?
- Right after you receive treatment you may experience swelling, bruising, redness and/or numbing but these are all common side effects that will go away after time.
- Once the filler is injected, in some cases lumps may form under the skin, but will subside.
Who doesn’t appreciate the look and feel of healthy, young looking skin? But, from the moment we step outside we have many factors working against us ranging from free-radicals to sun damage to wind damage which can cause your skin to lose its structure and develop unsightly wrinkles and folds. Facial fillers in Worcester can take years off your face and restore any fat or volume lost due to age all while maintaining a natural look for you.