Smooth facial wrinkles and fine lines, as well as to add volume to the face without surgery, RenovoMD utilizes various cosmetic dermal facial fillers also known as facial injectables. This method is gaining popularity fast with a 110% increase in patients opting for fillers procedure over the last three years, as opposed to just a 20% increase for surgical facelifts that are more invasive. Dermal fillers are duly FDA-approved, so they are safe and effective. It is important that patients seek out practices that perform filler facial injections in an appropriate medical setting and administered by a qualified physician or nurse.
Fillers are used for the following:
- Facial wrinkles and fine lines
- Scars such as acne ice pick scars and others
- Add volume
Fillers offer the following benefits:
- A more youthful and healthier appearance will be achieved
- Facial contouring can enhance your best features
- Defy gravity and fight aging
What are the known risks and side effects of facial injectables?
Just like any medical procedure, there are some risks involved with the treatment, even if is non-surgical in nature. These are:
- A lump may form beneath the skin due to the clumping of particles
- Certain products may cause allergic reactions
- There may be some swelling and bruising at the site of the injection, though this normally goes away within a week.
Which fillers would be used?
We recommend an initial consultation with Dr Casello so she can access your skin and determine which product is most suitable for the results you want to achieve. Each product is designed to treat various conditions and Dr Casello will decide which treatment option is best. Call (508) 393-6398 today! We serve the areas of Shrewsbury, Northborough or Worcester and greater Boston.
Request Free Consultation
Once you’ve have found the treatment that you would like to receive or need to have a more specific advice, we welcome you to visit us to discuss your cosmetic goals. Ready to get started right now? You can receive a free consultation from Dr. Casello by submitting the form below or simply by calling us (508) 393-6398 today!