Q&A’s on Cosmetic Dermatology Services at RenovoMD
Medical services of all types have a goal in mind, and that goal is to improve the patient’s quality of life. At RenovoMD, a medical aesthetic practice, we believe that having confidence in the way you look can greatly enhance the quality of your life. We want to make sure all of your questions are answered regarding our cosmetic services. If you have questions not answered here, please feel free to contact us.
What Kind of Services Do We Offer?
RenovoMD does not offer general Dermatology, however we are a leader when it comes to many cosmetic dermatology procedures. Dr Casello has chosen to offer a wide variety of treatments such as Cosmetic Dermal Fillers, BOTOX, Vein Therapy, Skin Rejuvenation, non-surgical Skin Tightening, Laser Hair Reduction, Permanent Cosmetic and Body Contouring/Fat Reduction procedures. Below you will find more information on the types of treatments and procedures available for each of these categories.
- Our body contouring services include CoolSculpting and Exilis. Both work remove fat deposits and Exilis also is used to tighten the skin in problem areas.
- We offer cosmetic dermal filler treatments of several brands including Belotero, Juvederm, Radiesse, and Voluma. These can help smooth out fine lines and fill in areas that have lost volume such as the cheeks or nasolabial folds.
- If you are interested in laser treatments, we offer Laser hair removal, tattoo removal, skin rejuvenation and wrinkle smoothing.
- We have several different medspa treatments available including chemical peels, electrology, waxing, eyebrow and lash tinting, eyebrow clinic, glycolic glow, heal peel, and microdermabrasion.
- The SkinFit program is a custom program designed for your specific skin needs to keep your skin just as fit as the rest of your body.
- In addition to the services listed above we also have programs and services designed for teens and men to improve the look of their skin and, therefore, overall wellness.
What are the possible risks for cosmetic procedures?
All cosmetic procedures could possibly result in a complication, yet those performed professionally in a doctor’s office carry a much lower risk. Please make sure to tell us about any medical conditions that you may have and ask about possible complications during your consultation visit. Dr Casello reviews with every patient possible side effects, however, all of the services provided at RenovoMD are FDA approved and are performed with professionalism and expertise.
What should I expect at my consultation?
You can choose to set up an appointment to come into the office, or you can have a virtual consultation with us. If you choose to do the virtual consultation, we will gladly answer any questions you might have about the services you are interested in. If you decide to come into the office for your consultation, which is certainly a preferable method, you will meet with the doctor or an aesthetician so your skin condition will be assessed, and a cosmetic treatment plan will be created. The consultation is completely confidential and there is no obligation. Price estimates will be reviewed during this time as well.
How much do the treatments cost?
The cost associated with your treatment plan will depend on what procedures and treatments are recommended, so it varies by patient. When you sit down for a consultation with us, we will go over the cost with you in detail.
We offer various treatments associated with cosmetic dermatology in Northborough to our patients and we are more than happy to answer any questions not answered here. If this is the case and your questions can be answered without a consultation, please feel free to contact us by phone (508) 393-6398.