BTL Exilis Ultra 360™ for Cellulite Reduction & Skin Tightening
WHAT IS EXILIS ULTRA?
The BTL Exilis Ultra 360 ™ is the first and only family of elite devices to simultaneously combine radio frequency and ultrasound to tighten skin and address body concerns.
- Used for treating cellulite, skin tightening and muscular/skeletal pain.
- A simultaneous delivery of radiofrequency and ultrasound provides patients with a more affordable and clinically effective treatment.
- The unique EFC™ (Energy Flow Control) ensures the optimal level of power is delivered to the target tissue at all times; energy is being monitored and adjusted in real time.
- Patients report minimal to none discomfort. You can literally resume exercising or return to work immediately post the therapy.
- Patients in many clinical studies have reported outstanding clinical body shaping and tightening outcomes.
- Exilis Ultra CAN NOT be used on the face, but can be used to treat almost any other area.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Controlled heating and cooling ensure that energy is delivered to various depths in the tissue without pain. Changing power and cooling during treatment allows the provider to treat deep tissue all the way up to the superficial layer.
Skin temperatures are controlled throughout the entire session for utmost safety.
BTL Exilis Ultra™ from BTL Aesthetics employs a breakthrough combination of radiofrequency (RF) and ultrasound in a single aesthetic platform. This next-generation Exilis system can address a variety of cosmetic issues more smoothly and with a combination of energies that help to optimize the patient’s experience.
Notably, its built-in, adjustable cooling system can reach optimal therapeutic temperatures faster than would be possible using either modality by itself. In addition, the larger applicator contains a cooling tip, allowing physicians to adjust the level of penetration for enhanced results, as well as provide multipurpose treatments.
RF-based energy has been scientifically verified to improve the appearance of skin laxity and provide overall anti-aging effects by increasing dermal collagen and elastin fibers. In a 2014 study published in the Journal of Drugs in Dermatology, an evaluation of the Exilis technology demonstrated a 35% reduction in skin laxity, a 42% reduction in fine lines and wrinkles and a 33% decrease in the appearance of photodamage.
Here you can create the content that will be used within the module.
Exilis Ultra Before & After Results
Dr. Jean Casello on BTL Exilis Ultra
SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION
Once you’ve have found the treatment that you would like to receive or need to have a more specific advice, we welcome you to visit us to discuss your cosmetic goals.
BTL Exilis Ultra Reviews
Our MedSpa is Conveniently Located in Central MA
RenovoMD is located in Northborough Massachusetts and is easily accessed from Worcester, Westborough and other Central MA locations.
Body Contouring Options by a Licensed MD
Owner and Medical Director, Dr. Jean Casello is a leader in Massachusetts medical aesthetics and her practice offers the latest technology and services in non-invasive facial and body treatments based on “Science, Beauty and Wellness.”