Covid Updates and Reopening Procedures for RenovoMD
RenovoMD to Re-Open Tuesday, June 23, 2020
The health and safety of our patients and staff are the highest priority at RenovoMD. After a long several months of uncertainty, the staff at RenovoMD are pleased to announce that we will be returning to business starting Tuesday, June 23rd! We will be open Tuesday through Thursday during normal business hours until further notice. We are so excited to welcome you all back!
In order to ensure that patient and staff safety is of the utmost importance, we will be implementing several procedural changes during your appointment. We will continue to follow and update all CDC and state guidelines and protocols as the environment changes.
In order to ensure patient and staff safety, and in accordance with state and federal recommendations- we plan to reopen our doors with the following procedural changes in place:
- A health assessment will be conducted prior to appointments and will be filled out through the Patient Now Patient profile prior to arrival.
- Patients will be required to keep a credit card on file (entered into patient profile online to register) to hold appointment times. The card can be used as payment for services on that day- which will allow patients to not have to stop at the front desk for checkout. You can still use cash or check after appointments- these transactions will be taken and stored in separate sanitary envelopes- however there will still need to be a card on file.
- There will be a $50 charge for failure to show for scheduled appointments. This is necessary due to the limitations on our scheduling capacity with the guideline for Covid safety in reopening. We thank you for understanding.
- Upon arrival, we will ask patients to remain in their cars until they receive a text that it is time to be seen.
- Masks or facial coverings will be required to enter the building and we ask that patients wear facial masks before and after their appointments.
- Upon entering the building, patients will be asked to sanitize their hands with the no-touch dispenser, and then patients temperature will be taken at the reception desk using an infrared no-touch thermometers prior to entering the divider door.
- Daily staff temperature checks will be done to ensure patient safety.
- Sanitizer will be available in each treatment room as well as the common areas- we will ask patients to sanitize upon entrance to the building as well as before and after treatments.
- We ask patients to remain in the treatment rooms until invoices are created to expedite the checkout process and eliminate any unnecessary waiting.
- Dividers have been installed at the front desk to eliminate face-to-face exposure.
- Staff will be wearing certified N95 masks and PPE at all times and patients will be asked to wear facial masks before and after their appointments.
- Staff will arrive not wearing their scrubs for the day. They will change into and out of their scrubs at the office. All clinical clothing will be washed and sanitized after the day. All masks will be sanitized.
- CDC sterilization and sanitization protocols will be followed for all equipment and treatment areas.
Online booking will be available when an exact reopen date is determined pending further announcements. In the meantime, call 508-393-6398 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your next appointment or virtual consultation!
*Virtual Consultations are Currently Available
Schedule a virtual treatment consultation with RenovoMD. Click the button below to book.